Tuesday, May 16, 2006

2 editions in one: Ten Things on Tuesday

Last week's first: (It's so appropriate, not only b'cause of Mother's Day, but because it's been exactly 3 years since my sweet mom passed away.

10 things that remind you of your mother

1. Turtledoves
2. Rigatoni
3. Mobile home parks
4. My Father
5. A ring I wear--it was hers
6. Roses
7. Lilacs
8. my dog
9. Peanut Butter cookies
10. The voice(s) in my head

And Now, this weeks':

10 things you do every day

1. Kiss my husband g'morning
2. Make coffee
3.
wish my husband a safe drive to work.
4. read 3 message boards & my email
5. think about what needs to be done that day& complete at least one thing on the list
6. Make lunch for DD#1
7. Walk my dog--or let him walk himself
8. make my bed ( nearly a religion)
9. think & worry about my father
10. hang out with DD#2


1 Comments:

At 16/5/06 19:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your TOT. I am pretty new to this meme. I was sad to read of the loss of your mother. I do hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your DDs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home