Friday, October 13, 2006

The Money Pit Saga Continues

The carpet layers left after laying the fake wood floor, yesterday morning.


So far, so good--I bleached the area, as instructed; it looked so nice and clean when I got finished.

The drywall guy showed up when promised this morning and worked for about 1-1/2 hours. He has already replaced that and left. Now I need to put a layer of Killz then repaint the Acorn Squash wall section that was replaced. Odd how walls aren't really walls anymore, just pieces of board that aren't really wood, either.

I hope I can find the paint receipt that tells me the Dunn-Edwards name of the paint color.

We get to wait for the paint to dry and for the ceiling fan guy to install the new ceiling fan in the family room (the one in the bedroom is already there). Then we'll wait until Monday for
the carpet layers to return to finish the carpet.

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home