Friday, October 13, 2006

Update on Daughter #1

So much talk about the house, and I've forgotten to update my virtual family about the kids. This post is about Sarah, our oldest daughter.

Sarah is doing well. She's getting good grades, but as I predicted, with all her extra activities*, she's very tired at the end of the day. I don't even know if she did her homework that's due today or not. I told her that I'd pull her out of art or chess if she didn't keep her school work and grades at any less than "B" work. With her brains and energy, there is no reason for her to fall behind. Her soccer coach has invited her to be on his spring team, which is preparation for a club team. I've learned that it is an honor to your playing abilities to be invited to play spring. He says she's got great potential and learns what she needs to do quickly. I'm fairly proud of her, can you tell?

*Girl Scouts, Piano, Soccer, Chess Club, Art class (all in addition to school)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home