Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wish me Luck!

I found what looks like a great job that nearly pays enough money, and is close enough to home that I could walk to work! I've just finished applying for it online (the deadline for submission of applications is tomorrow, the 26th, er, later today actually at 5:pm).

Please, cross your fingers, pray, think positive thoughts, light a candle, whatever you do for good outcomes of unsure situations that whatever it is, the right thing happens. Just a call acknowledging that I might qualify and could interview would be so very terrific!

I also found another position I'd very much like. It's "Management & Program Assistant" for the Federal Aviation Administration, in the Los Angeles Certification Office (certification of airplane ownership). It also nearly pays enough (and will pay very much enough in the long run), and is only a 15 minute drive from home.

Getting an interview with either one, or, dare I hope--an offer for either one would really help my ego! (and possibly my wallet!)

wish me luck!

3 Comments:

At 26/6/07 07:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 26/6/07 18:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Charmin' C'maine!

I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for the best luck to you ever!

Cheerio,
Lori (one of those Dec. Moms)

 
At 26/6/07 18:57, Blogger Gudmans Dautter said...

Thanks for your good thoughts, everyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home