Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things to Do Before You Die

so-- another week has passed. The Ten on Tuesday person has come up with a good list once again.

1. go on safari
2. sky dive (on my 80th birthday--so that if I die, it's after I've lived for awhile)
3. see the Iguassu Falls
4. Drive around the country (US) -- visit all our friends & family and see all the great landscapes/seascapes and monuments this great place has.

(Hmm, I see a theme here!)

5. Be really thin--that will have to happen sooner than later, if it's to be beneficial to my mind state.
6. Make a real, permanently lasting contribution to my community.
7. Attain grace--live my five "G's"--grace, gratitude, goodness, gentle, & Generosity
8. live in an organized, tidy home with simple abundance
9. teach
10. Help my daughters become successful, thriving, happy adults.

(This was harder than I thought it would be)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home